By Michael Burnett and Peter Hunt.
Jamaican Voiceworks is an outstanding collection of fun and appealing Jamaican songs presented in the practical Voiceworks format. Including little-known gems and traditional favourites alongside classic pop hits, these arrangements cover a wide range of Jamaican styles and genres. With practical teaching and rehearsal notes, and 2 CDs containing performances and backings, Jamaican Voiceworks is a fantastic resource for singing groups of all ages.
- 23 appealing songs in a variety of scorings
- Ideal for youth and community choirs, school groups (KS2 upwards), and choral groups of all ages and experience
- A complete lesson or rehearsal plan for each song
- 2 CDs with performances and backings
- Accessible Piano accompaniments, and chord symbols for Guitar accompaniments
- Photocopiable pages
- Songs in an array of Jamaican styles including reggae, mento, Revival, ska, and Rastafarian