Warranty periods vary from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Goods found to be faulty on arrival must be reported to Engadine Music within 7 days of receiving them.
In accordance with Australian Consumer Law, a product may be returned subject to the following conditions:
1. The product is faulty due to manufacturing defect.
- Contact Engadine Music first to inform us of the issue at hand and request approval for the faulty item at hand to be returned.
- Faulty item must be returned in its original, undamaged packaging.
- A valid invoice or receipt must accompany the item being returned.
- Return costs will be at the customer’s expense.
Items found to be faulty due to mishandling or misuse will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
If the item is deemed faulty due to manufacturing defect during the warranty period, Engadine Music will repair or replace your item.
If the item in question cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer an alternative product, store credit, or refund in its place.
Items returned without original packaging will be assessed at the discretion of Engadine Music.
- Items purchased as special orders (items not generally stocked and ordered in specifically for a customer).
- Clearance items, sale items, limited edition and one-off special items may not qualify for return. This will be at the discretion of Engadine Music.
- Gift cards
- Certain regular stock items cannot be returned for hygiene and/or copyright reasons. These include:
. Reeds, harmonicas, recorders, mouthpieces, certain vocal microphones, unsealed or opened earplugs, earphones, headphones, and certain cleaning products.
. Consumable products such as guitar strings, valves, and the like
. Sheet music, recorded music, books, and other published material cannot be returned due to copyright laws.
. Software cannot be returned due to copyright and registration and activation code requirements.
Refunds will be issued to the original payment method initially used by the customer.
- You simply change your mind, find it cheaper somewhere else, decide you do not like the purchase after the fact, or determine that you have no use for it.
- Misused the product in any way that caused the problem.
- Knew of or were made aware of the faults before purchase.
- Asked for a service or alteration to be performed in a certain way against the advice of the business or manufacturer.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9520 3044.