Engadine Music offers lessons for a wide range of instruments.
Guitar and Bass Guitar
Woodwind (Flute, Clarinet and Saxophone)
Brass (Trumpet, Trombone and Baritone)
Singing lessons have become very popular in recent years. Engadine Music offers teachers who can assist students in voice production, stage craft, and performance techniques for all singing styles and support students in talent quests, Eisteddfods, musical theatre and school performances.
Music lessons are run during school terms as we break over the school holiday periods. Current school terms are:
Term 1, 2021: Starts Monday 1st Feb - Finishes Thursday 1st April
Term 2, 2021: Starts Monday 19th Apr - Finishes Saturday 26th June
Term 3, 2021: Starts Monday 12th July - Finishes Saturday 18th Sept
Term 4, 2021: Starts Tuesday 5th Oct - Finishes Saturday 18th Dec
- LESSON PRICINGS - click here
- MEET OUR TEACHERS - click here
- EXAM INFORMATION - click here
- FULL POLICY TERMS & CONDITIONS - click here
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9520 3044
Engadine Music is a NSW Creative Kids Registered Provider.
The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program.
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
For more information on Creative Kids click here
Our online store is also available with Aus Post still making regular deliveries should you not be able to leave your home at this time. Please note, due to the increase across the freight network, deliveries may not be a quick as prior to the pandemic.
We thank you for your support, patience and understanding in this difficult time for all of us. Stay safe.
There are a few new procedures in place -
- If you are interested in continuing with Zoom lessons, please contact the shop to discuss this option.
- Abiding by social distancing during pick up and drop off of students is paramount.
- No more than 5 people at a time in the waiting room to enable the smooth changeover of one student to the next into the 5 tuition rooms. Parents & caregivers are asked to drop off and pick up only.
- Please do not sit in the waiting area for the half hour duration of your child’s lesson.
- We will continue to sanitize studio rooms, waiting area, stairwell & shop on a regular basis throughout the day, and ask all students to use the hand sanitizer in the waiting area prior to their lesson. We also ask, in keeping with current guidelines, that if you feel unwell you do not attend in-house lessons.