We will be returning to face to face lessons as of Monday the 15th of June 2020. Please contact us for more information.
There are a few new procedures in place -
- All students who have been attending Zoom lessons will be given priority for lesson times they have been occupying during the period of online learning. Should your current Zoom time not suit your routine for face to face learning please email email@example.com or call the shop 95203044 before to arrange change of time.
- All students who have been on hold waiting the return of face to face lessons are also asked to contact us to arrange a suitable spot ready to start. Please note this may not be the same time you had prior to the Covid restrictions as priority will be given to those who have remained active in lessons during our online learning period.
- Shared lessons; unfortunately, at this stage will not be able to resume due to the current distancing rules in place. As soon as these restrictions have been lifted, we will advise all shared lesson students. If you would like to return as a private student during this time please contact the shop to discuss this option.
- If you are interested in continuing with Zoom lessons, please contact the shop to discuss this option.
- Abiding by social distancing during pick up and drop off of students is paramount.
- No more than 5 people at a time in the waiting room to enable the smooth changeover of one student to the next into the 5 tuition rooms. Parents & caregivers are asked to drop off and pick up only.
Please do not sit in the waiting area for the half hour duration of your child’s lesson.
- We will continue to sanitize studio rooms, waiting area, stairwell & shop on a regular basis throughout the day, and ask all students to use the hand sanitizer in the waiting area prior to their lesson. We also ask, in keeping with current guidelines, that if you feel unwell you do not attend in-house lessons.
Our online store is also available with Aus Post still making regular deliveries should you not be able to leave your home at this time. Please note, due to the increase across the freight network, deliveries may not be a quick as prior to the pandemic.
We thank you for your support, patience and understanding in this difficult time for all of us. Stay safe.
Research shows that playing music can assist with learning, memory, social interaction and self expression!
For over 35 years Engadine Music Education Centre has been providing private music lessons in the local area.
Experienced teachers tailor lessons to suit each individual, from young school age students to adults.
Tuition is available for most instruments, including vocal, in a range of styles, for pleasure or exam preparation.
The ever-changing worldwide situation has meant that we have evolved and now offer lessons remotely using Zoom! These lessons are still one-on-one however the teacher and student join a meeting for the duration of the lesson and are able to do it from the comfort of their own home. Our air-conditioned studios have a bright, vibrant feel and our teachers are encouraging and friendly, providing a motivating and fun environment to learn music!
Our supportive shop staff are always on hand during shop hours to help you with method books, print music, instrument purchase/hire, repairs, accessories and much more.
Engadine Music offers lessons for a wide range of instruments. These include:
- Guitar and Bass Guitar
- Woodwind (Flute, Clarinet and Saxophone)
- Brass (Trumpet, Trombone and Baritone)
Singing lessons have become very popular in recent years. Engadine Music offers teachers who can assist students in voice production, stage craft, and performance techniques for all singing styles and support students in talent quests, Eisteddfods, musical theatre and school performances.
Music lessons are run during school terms as we break over the school holiday periods. Current school terms are:
Book lessons anytime!
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9520 3044
Engadine Music is a NSW Creative Kids Registered Provider.
The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program.
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
For more information on Creative Kids click here