Shipping & Delivery
- Please be aware during this time deliveries may take up to 10 business days.
- Not all online stock is live to what is available in store for pickup and may be ordered in or sent directly to you from our warehouses.
- If there are any delays in supply we will contact you within 1 business day of your order being placed to discuss alternatives.
Free shipping for orders over $100 applies to selected items only and limited to customers located in metropolitan areas of Queensland, NSW, ACT, Victoria and South Australia. It does not include any item that is bulky or heavy.
Engadine Music Education Centre is a proud retailer that remains committed to providing the highest level of service to our valued customers. From time to time however, an item may not perform to the expectation of the customer and will be subject to a claim for warranty as laid out under Australian Consumer Law Regulation 90.Warranty Claims:
Should the purchased item not meet your expectations or fail under normal use, you may be entitled to make a claim under the manufacturer’s warranty. Should you wish to make a claim, please follow this procedure:
Contact Engadine Music Education Centre via one of the following means:
Phone: 02 9520 3044 or 1300 731 035
Fax: 02 9548 1392
Goods being returned shall be despatched to:
Engadine Music Education Centre 25 Station St Engadine 2233.
Engadine Music Education Centre will not be liable for goods damaged in transit during the return process
If an item is returned under warranty and the manufacturer or their nominated agent deems the damage not to be covered by the warranty, the customer will be contacted and arrangements made for the return or disposal of the item at the customers expense. Where a the outcome is disputed, a mediation process will commence as outlined under the NSW office of fair trading.
Duration Of Warranty
Brass & Woodwind Instruments
Yamaha 3 years
Jupiter 5 years
Pearl Flutes 5 years
Beale 3 years
Bach 5 years
Selmar 2 years
Piano & Keyboards
Yamaha Keyboards 5 years
Casio Keyboards 5 years
Kawai Digital Pianos 5 years
Kawai Acoustic Pianos 10 years
Repairs 3 months
Gliga 2 years
Price Matching Policy
Engadine Music will match a competitor’s price, according to the following conditions:
- It is the identical product (brand, model and make).
- The product is in stock at both Engadine Music and within the competitor’s store.
- A staff member of Engadine Music can verify the competitor’s offered price and availability.
- The advertised price is based on the current Australian Recommended Retail Price, as determined by the product manufacturer or distributor.
Engadine Music will not honour the competitor’s pricing if:
- The aforementioned conditions are not met.
- The competitor’s product is a demonstration model, a factory second, clearance item, second hand or refurbished.
- The product is offered below our cost price.
- The product is offered by an unauthorised reseller.
- The product is offered from an online website that does not have a physical retail store within Australia.
- The product is offered from a store or supplier with special trading conditions or limitations, including but not limited to businesses under insolvency administration, factory outlets warehouse and clearance centres. Furthermore, products offered on marketplace, online auction and classifieds websites will not be considered for price matching.
- The product is offered to only to a select group of people and not the general public.
- The pricing is in error
The agreement to match a competitor’s pricing will only be available for a limited time period as determined by Engadine Music, but typically only on the day it is offered.
Errors and Omissions
While we do our best to keep pricing up to date, prices are subject to change at any time and Engadine Music reserves the right to price changing within reason in the event of a supplier RRP increase or old product listing.