Rockschool Acoustic Guitar 2019 + - Grade 1
The 2019 Acoustic syllabus is a refreshed approach to acoustic guitar. The syllabus features six tracks for each grade that have been meticulously benchmarked to support students as they learn the instrument. At each grade two of the pieces ask the students to perform without backing track, exploring the sound and resonance of their instrument. The remaining tracks are session style backing tracks that include vocal accompaniment. We've also included the vocal melody lines in the grade books for students who sing and play at the same time.
Rockschool Acoustic Grade 1 is for students who have been learning between six months to one year and have mastered the key basic skills.
• 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists
• A diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
• act Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
• Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
• Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
• All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams