Contemporary Aural Course Set Three
By Margaret Brandman.
1) The Chromatic Scale
2) Tones and Semitones
3) All Major, Minor and Perfect intervals up to the Perfect Octave.
1) The dotted Quarter Note followed by an Eighth Note.
2) Explanation of Simple Time.
3) Explanation of Compound Time.
4) Compound Duple Time – 6/4.
5) 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4 and 6/4 time signatures.
1) Three-bar melodies combining Rhythm and Pitch.
2) Four-bar melodies combining Rhythm and Pitch.
1) The Primary Triads as used in a Twelve-bar progression in a Major Key.
Lessons One and Six. Use for practice for examination conditions.