Contemporary Aural Course Set Four
By Margaret Brandman.
1) The Natural, Harmonic and Melodic Minor scales.
1) Introducing 2/4 and 2/8 time, 3/4 and 3/8, 4/4 and 4/8, 5/4 and 5/8, 6/4 and 6/8 time signatures.
2) New shorthand signs for Sixteenth notes in the eighth note Time-Signatures. 3) The dotted Eighth note followed by a Sixteenth note.
1) Three and Four Bar melodies in Major and Minor keys combining Pitch and Rhythm.
2) Similar, Contrary and Oblique Motion.
CADANCES AND CHORD PROGRESSIONS
1) Minor Chords.
2) Perfect, Plagal and Imperfect Cadences in Minor Keys.
3) Chord Progressions of up to five chords using the Primary Triads in Minor Keys (i, iv and V).
Lessons One and Seven. Use for practice for examinations conditions if desired.