38 More Modern Studies for Solo Clarinet
By James Rae.
"This book was written in the same format as 40 Modern Studies. Again, the pieces are of moderate length and cover a wide variety of styles. As the studies are technically demanding, they are all written in comfortable clarinet-orientated keys to allow the student to focus on interpretation. Each study is designed to improve the student's musical as well as technical abilities." James Rae
• More modern studies for clarinet complementing the established Favourite: 40 Modern Studies
• Musical styles vary from modern Classical through to Jazz and Rock
• For elementary to more advanced levels (1 - 8)
• Ideal for developing musicianship and technique by way of accessible but challenging material
• These studies make attractive performance pieces and are suitable for examination purposes