YAMAHA MLA200 - MUSIC LABORATORY SYSTEM INTERFACE BOX
Yamaha MLA200 - Music Laboratory System Interface Box
Interface Box for the Yamaha Music Laboratory System.
Compatible with Audinate's Dante audio network standard. Achieves high sound quality and smooth communication.
Attachment can be used to connect to a desk and to the leg of a Yamaha digital piano as well. Can be placed without taking up space.
The Music Laboratory System gives you the ultimate flexibility to control what you hear, and what your students hear. For example, you can work one-on-one with a student even if they’re sitting at the far end of the room. Then you can hear every student playing at the same time.
The ML Touch app lets you to manage your classroom via an iPad. Being in control of the system from anywhere in the room gives you the freedom to go wherever you need, without being tethered to the teacher instrument. Automatically take attendance at the beginning of a class so you can get started teaching right away.
- Compatible with Audinate's Dante audio network standard. Achieves high sound quality and smooth communication.
- Attachment can be used to connect to a desk and to the leg of a Yamaha digital piano as well. Can be placed without taking up space.
- Work with students one-on-one or in any configuration.
- Duo Mode splits instruments for two students per keyboard.
- Customize the arrangement of student icons.
- Mute all student instruments when you require their undivided attention.
- Instantly log attendance.
- Set students to work together in custom Groups.
For more setup options, available accessories, and information, please email email@example.com