Yamaha DXS18 18" Powered Subwoofer
DXS18 18" POWERED SUBWOOFER
The new DXS 18 achieves best in class SPL of up to 136dB and delivers the lowest frequency 32Hz in the lineup. Equipped with a band-pass type enclosure and high power handling 4-inch voice coil magnet that drives the 18-inch woofer, the Class-D amplifier delivers 1020W of power with exceptional clarity and accuracy.
- Speaker type: 18" Powered subwoofer, Band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 32Hz – 120Hz
- Components: 18" cone, Voice Coil:4"
- Output power: Dynamic:1020W / Continuous: 800W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 136dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT: XLR3-31 x2 , THRU: XLR-3-32 x 2 (THROUGH or HPF POST)
- Processors: D-XSUB: BOOST, XTD LF, NORMAL
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Power requirements: 100V – 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 100W
- Pole socket: 35 mm (depth 80 mm) & M20 (threaded depth 25 mm)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 563mm (22.2") x 683mm (26.8") x 721mm (28.4")
- Net weight: 49.7kg (110lbs)
- Material: Plywood (LINE-X®, Black)
High-Efficiency 1020W Class-D Amplifiers
The DXS’s high-performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1020W of power, and a maximum SPL of 136dB, delivered with exceptional clarity and accuracy. Both the DXS15mkII and DXS12mkII can produce 3dB more SPL than previous models.
Band-Pass Type Enclosure
All DXS Series enclosures incorporate a band-pass design to reduce unwanted vibrations and noise that could otherwise sabotage your sound. We've also designed a very durable plywood enclosure which, when combined with the band-pass configuration, tested better than the traditional bass-reflex design and reduced distortion considerably, making it possible to achieve a higher SPL.
Durable, Portable, and Road-Ready.
Ergonomic and compatible features just made your system setup and transport a whole lot easier.
Rugged coating for superior protection
Enclosure exteriors feature a durable Polyurea coating with extremely high damage resistance to protect the cabinet from scratches, bumps, or severe weather conditions, maintaining a professional appearance for years to come.
Compact and portable design enclosure
Just as impressive as the high output at their disposal is the compact portability and lightweight construction that houses the DXS Series' awesome power. The DXSmkII models in particular have shed 2kg and 3kg compared to their 15” and 12” predecessors respectively, making it easier than ever to load up, set up, or tear down your PA.