5 easy Orff-based units for beginning-lower primaryTHE PROGRAM THAT TRAINS YOU AS YOU TEACH
A stunningly easy program for teaching music using the Orff approach.
NO ORFF EXPERIENCE NECESSARY.
Orff practitioner and award-winning Australian composer Tamara O'Brien joins forces with Dr Mark Carthew, Children's rhyme guru, to bring 10 delightful Orff-based units to life. Utilising speech, rhyme, rhythm, body percussion, movement, tuned and untuned percussion ... and lots of exploration and improvisation ... these infectious activities all lead to joyful performance.
- Clearly set out, easy to follow steps - a recipe for success.
- Activities supported by CD tracks and filmed demonstrations.
- Little to no set-up time required.
- Each unit steps the teacher and students through an Orff-based approach to exploring music.
- BOOK of lesson plans
- CD demos of songs, backings and teaching ideas
- DVD workshop of Tamara teaching students (+ teacher tips)!