Vox StompLab IB Bass Multi-Effects Unit
The Vox StompLab IB Bass Multi-Effects Unit might be compact but it is packed with features, including:
- A total of 100 preset programs are categorised into styles such as rock, blues, metal, and pop
- Easy to use interface; even novice users can instantly access the sounds they want.
- StompLab IB provides 60 types of modelling effects
- Each effect model boasts a sound engine that has been distilled from the worldwide best-selling VT+ series of modelling amps as well as the ToneLab series of multi-effect units.
- Edit and save 20 of your own user programs
- Up to 8 effect models can be used simultaneously
- Sophisticated appearance that was unimaginable for older effect units.
- Two-way power; works on batteries or on the AC adapter (separately sold)
- Built-in auto chromatic tuner with bypass and mute functions
With its rugged metal casing, built-in tuner, headphone amp out, and ability to be powered by both AA batteries or optional AC Adapter, the Vox StompLab IB will be part of your bass rig for years to come.
On sale now at Engadine Music.