Rode Studio Kit With NT-1 Microphone And AI-1 Audio Interface
RODE AI-1 Kit
The AI-1’s single input is a NeutrikTM Combo Jack, which takes both a 3-pole XLR (common to most microphones) and a quarter-inch jack common to most electric instruments like guitar, bass et al. Layering tracks is as easy as plug in, set level and go.
The Complete Studio Kit comes with the RØDE NT1 studio condenser microphone, a shock mount, pop-shield [lose standmount], stand-mount, RØDE XLR cable and USB-C/A cables to transfer data from your AI-1 to your computer, and power – including 48V phantom power to your AI-1.
Not only does the AI-1 deliver crystal clear audio to your computer software, but headphones have never sounded sweeter thanks to the discrete studio-quality headphone output and level control.
- Computer Connectivity - USB
- Form Factor - Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O - 1 x 2
- Number of Preamps - 1
- Phantom Power - Yes
- Bit Depth - 24-bit
- Sample Rates - 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Analog Inputs - 1 x Neutrik XLR-1/4” combo
- Analog Outputs - 2 x 1/4” (impedance balanced), 1 x 1/4” (headphones)
- Direct Monitor - Yes
- USB1 x USB Type C
- Bus Powered - Yes
- OS Requirements - Mac OS 10.10 or later, Windows 7 or later
- Power - USB bus-powered
- Depth - 100mm total (with knobs), Chassis: 88mm
- Width - 124mm
- Height - 38mm
- Weight - 1lb 3.7oz, 560g