Mooer TresCab Speaker Simulator Guitar Effects Pedal
The Mooer TresCab is a high-quality digital speaker/guitar cabinet simulator effect pedal for electric guitar. 5 different guitar cab models to choose from. There is a low/dis. control adjusts the bass in the EQ mode, high/item control adjusts the treble in the EQ mode.
Select two-stall balanced adjustment and microphone pick up location with the mode switch. Cab Models: 1×8 Combo/1×10 Combo/1×12 Open/2×12 Open/4×12 Close. It is perfect for direct recording without using an amplifier.
Mooer’s TresCab is true bypass, metal case, power via 9V DC power supply sold separately.
- 5 cab models: 1×8 Combo, 1×10 Combo, 1×12 Open Back, 2×12 Open Back & 4×12 Closed Back
- Two clipping optionss: EQ or MIC
- Low/Dis. control adjusts low frequencies in EQ mode and the distance between microphone and cabinet in “Mic”-mode
- High/Pos. control adjusts high frequencies in EQ mode and the deviation of center position of the mic in “Mic”-mode
- True bypass
- Tough Metal Enclosure
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual