Engadine Music offers fast, reliable and cost-effective repair service for all your musical instruments and equipment.
Almost every repair is completed within a 7-day period, and the consistent praise and appreciation of our customers is testament to the quality of the work we offer.
Our workshop is equipped with industry-leading tools to ensure the repair is completed both effectively and with minimal impact on the original finish of the instrument.
Repairs available on a wide range of instruments including:
- Acoustic and Electric guitars
- Keyboards + Digital piano's
- Drums + Percussion
- All Brass + Woodwind instruments (flute, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, trumpet, euphonium, tuba + many more)
- Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
And much, much more. There's hardly an instrument we can't fix. If your instrument isn't listed just send us an email or give us a call for more info!
Brass and wind instruments a specialty! As a member of the USA’s ‘National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians’ , our staff are kept informed of latest repair and maintenance techniques, procedures and products; in addition to attending various workshops and clinics throughout the year to further hone their skills.
Repair & Servicing Prices
Wind & string instruments
Electronics attract a $50 quote & assessment fee. This includes keyboards, digital pianos, amplifiers, speakers, etc. Issues may include but are not limited to:
- Issues with the keys on keyboards and digital pianos - broken, stuck, problems with the action, faulty buttons.
- Issues with power or sound on amplifiers, keyboards and digital pianos.
- Buzzing or humming, no clarity in sound.
- Missing parts or breaks that may require re-soldering - components broken (including faulty power sockets).
The quote & assessment fee is then taken off the final cost when the repairs are carried out.
Here is a guide of the final costs for some common electronics repairs.
- Power socket repairs: $90 - $120
- Sound repairs (no sound, buzzing, humming, speaker cone): $120 - $200
- Digital piano key replacements (done in a set of 8 keys): up to $300
Please note, above pricing is a guide only. Firm quotes can be provided once goods have been assessed.
Courier pickup and delivery may be organised to any location within Australia.
Schools - take advantage of our subsidised freight offer for multiple instrument repairs! Alternatively, you are welcome to drop them to us and collect them upon completion.
Bulk repairs - please use the below forms to advise what instruments are coming in for servicing:
- Up to 12 Instruments - click here
- 13 - 35 Instruments - click here
- 36 or more Instruments - click here
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your repair inquiry or call (02) 9520 3044