Musical Instrument Repairs
Engadine Music offers fast, reliable and cost-effective repair service for all your musical instruments and equipment.
Almost every repair is completed within a 7-day period, and the consistent praise and appreciation of our customers is testament to the quality of the work we offer.
Our workshop is equipped with industry-leading tools to ensure the repair is completed both effectively and with minimal impact on the original finish of the instrument.
Repairs available on a wide range of instruments including:
- Acoustic and Electric guitars
- Keyboards + Digital piano's
- Drums + Percussion
- All Brass + Woodwind instruments (flute, clarinet, saxophone, trombone, trumpet, euphonium, tuba + many more)
- Violin, Viola, Cello, Double Bass
And much, much more. There's hardly an instrument we can't fix. If your instrument isn't listed just send us an email or give us a call for more info!
Brass and wind instruments a specialty! As a member of the USA’s ‘National Association of Professional Band Instrument Repair Technicians’ , our staff are kept informed of latest repair and maintenance techniques, procedures and products; in addition to attending various workshops and clinics throughout the year to further hone their skills.
Repair & Servicing Prices
Wind & string instruments
Electronics attract a $50 quote & assessment fee. This includes keyboards, digital pianos, amplifiers, speakers, etc. Issues may include but are not limited to:
- Issues with the keys on keyboards and digital pianos - broken, stuck, problems with the action, faulty buttons.
- Issues with power or sound on amplifiers, keyboards and digital pianos.
- Buzzing or humming, no clarity in sound.
- Missing parts or breaks that may require re-soldering - components broken (including faulty power sockets).
The quote & assessment fee is then taken off the final cost when the repairs are carried out.
Here is a guide of the final costs for some common electronics repairs.
- Power socket repairs: $90 - $120
- Sound repairs (no sound, buzzing, humming, speaker cone): $120 - $200
- Digital piano key replacements (done in a set of 8 keys): up to $300
Please note, above pricing is a guide only. Firm quotes can be provided once goods have been assessed.
Courier pickup and delivery may be organised to any location within Australia.
Schools - take advantage of our freight-free offer for multiple instrument repairs! We will return 2 or more of your instruments to you at no extra expense anywhere in Australia.
And if you are situated within the Sydney metropolitan region we extend the offer to include collection from you as well.
Email email@example.com for your repair inquiry or call (02) 9520 3044